Pokémon Donjon Mystère Forum Index du Forum

Pokémon Donjon Mystère Forum
Ici venez parlez de Pokemon Donjon Mystère !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

My Facebook App Isn 39t Working On My Droid

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pokémon Donjon Mystère Forum Index du Forum -> Forum -> Les bugs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jessimane
Explorateur Confirmé
Explorateur Confirmé

PokéGold: 0
PokéNight: 0

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: My Facebook App Isn 39t Working On My Droid Répondre en citant

My Facebook App Isn 39;t Working On My Droid
> DOWNLOAD

Clear the app's data Clearing all of an app's data can resolve some issues. Related Discussions:How to fix the issue of connection error notification while using mail in Facebook in Alcatel android phone?Unable to get the News Feed on Facebook using Motorola XoomLG Spectrum android phone cant update the Facebook contact picturesUnable to open Facebook site on android based Micromax FunBookSamsung Galaxy S4 Issue::Screen turns black after few seconds. We will not share your information. Useful Searches Recent Posts Log in Your name or email address: Password: Forgot your password? Stay logged in Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google Sign up . Was this article helpful?How can we improve it?YesNoSubmit false App issuesFix an installed Android app that isn't workingSwitch texting from iMessage to AndroidFind problem apps by restarting in safe mode Watch video tutorials To get the latest tips, tricks, and how-to's, subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Try to see whether the Facebook installed in your mobile is compatible or not. Step 2: Check for a larger app issue Force stop the app In general, you don't need to close apps. If an update is available, tapUpdate. Your Facebook version will be updated. News News Quick Links Recent Activity What's New? Help . It will update your facebook version. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android! . .. 31-05-201209:00 PM #5 Nebula Join Date Apr 2012 Location bangalore Posts 906 Re: How to fix the issue of Facebook for android? You haven't mentioned the issues exactly. Regards, INDRAJIT BARAT Reply With Quote . Menu . I think after that your problem would be resolve. But to completely shut down an app, including any background services that it may be using: Open your device's Settings app. Then Uninstall it. If this doesnt work, then try uninstalling and reinstalling the same. Step 1: Restart & update Restart your device To restart your phone, press and hold the power button for a few seconds. Tap Force stop. Express. How to fix this issue?Facebook App not working ProperlyHow to fix the Sound Distortion issue in xolo 700 Phone?No News feeds updates from Facebook application in Samsung Galaxy Duos . If its creating too much of issues, delete the app and reinstall the apt one from the Play Store. Note:Some of these steps work only on Android 8.1 and up. now.!! Reply With Quote . Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Home of the Daily and Sunday Express. 31-05-201205:52 PM #2 AndroidExpert Join Date Aug 2011 Posts 3,547 Re: How to fix the issue of Facebook for android? The first thing you will have to do is to ensure that you are making use of the latest version of the Facebook for android app. Clear the app's cache Clearing cached data can free up needed space by removing temporary files. To clear all of an app's data: Open your device's Settings app . So, my answer would be generic 5a02188284
facebook emoticons for ipadhow do you change your like button on facebookaplikasi facebook hacker apkdownload free facebook for aircelchrome app download facebook albumcomo hackear i facebookqualcuno sa come rubare la password di facebookfacebook credits through netflixhow to view facebook private photo albumdescargar hack para happy aquarium facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pokémon Donjon Mystère Forum Index du Forum -> Forum -> Les bugs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation